Sometimes the only way to safely transport a patient is by air ambulance transportation.
Air ambulances are specially equipped aircraft designed for relocating patients from one facility to another with continuous medical monitoring to ensure their safety.
Air Ambulance Charter
, we have worldwide service plans to cater to your specific medical needs.
With MD's, RN's, RT's, pediatric specialists, and critical care paramedics on staff, our medical flight service team is able to safely transport most patients, from hip replacements to multi-trauma, vent dependent cases.
Typical transport circumstances that call for air ambulances include:
- Returning home to family or health plan coverage
- Cancer treatment
- Specialized cardiac surgery
- Ventilator dependent
- Burn, stroke, and advanced head and spinal cord injury
- Pediatric and neonatal
- Transfer to an advanced treatment center or rehabilitation facility
- Repatriation to or from a foreign country
- Organ transplants
All aircraft used are fully medically equipped and strategically placed to provide cost-effective worldwide air service. Contact us for more information.