U.S. Air Ambulance Company History
Established in 1990, US Air Ambulance has steadily grown in reputation as a leading international, aero-medical transport specialist. Over the years, our valued customers have grown to trust US Air Ambulance as a world class business partner.
We consistently provide our clients the service that you expect:
- World wide coverage
- Superior medical care
- Professional, multi-lingual staff
- 24 hour operation
- 24 hour Medical Director access
- Prompt, courteous service
- Reliable choices of aircraft
- Complete documentation
- Competitive Pricing
Case Managers from international assistance and insurance companies rely on our expertise in effectively repatriating international patients. Our experience means no worries that your patient will arrive at their destination as planned.
Should your patient require medical air transport to anywhere in the world, please choose US Air Ambulance. We pledge that you will receive prompt, reliable service and that your patients will receive superior medical treatment from caring professionals at a moderate price. Try US Air Ambulance and we think you will make us part of your team.
One Mission, Multiple Services:
Our mission is to transfer your patient safely and cost effectively. Working with your case manager, we can suggest several medically appropriate transport alternatives of varying price ranges, all which ensure the highest standard of medical care
1. Air Ambulance: For international repatriation, the fastest response and the most comprehensive medical treatment available is by air ambulance. With MD�s, RN�s, RT�s, pediatric specialists, and critical care paramedics on staff, US Air is able to safely transport most patients bedside-to-bedside, from hip replacements to multi-trauma, vent dependent cases. The planes we use are fully medically equipped and strategically placed to provide world-wide air ambulance transportation.
2. Airline Medical Escort:
Commercial airline medical escorts offer a lower cost alternative to air ambulance transport for patients who are medically stable. Patients who qualify are able to sit in a first class seat and meet commercial airline guidelines.
US Air Ambulance provides a complete bedside-to-bedside service including medical evaluation, commercial airline clearance, scheduling, ticketing, ground transportation, coordination between sending and receiving facilities, trip reports and insurance paperwork.
Our flight nurses will provide monitoring equipment, hygienic assistance and all necessary aid, such as administering medication.
3. International Airline Stretcher:
Patients may qualify for commercial airline stretcher service. This option offers a cost savings of up to sixty five percent of the cost of air ambulance, while still providing the highest level of medical care.
A full complement of medical equipment and medications is loaded onto the the airline. Our flight coordinators manage all aspects of the trip including communication between physicians, airline medical clearances, coordinating with international hospitals, ambulances, government agencies, arranging for visas, scheduling, ticketing, and ground transportation.